Is it too early to think about Christmas? Maybe a little… but this time of year rushes by so fast it doesn’t hurt to get organised…
So, here’s a date for your diary – Decorcafe are hosting a Christmas Festival at Strawberry Hill House on Sunday 17th November and this is a great chance to pick up gifts, decorations and a few festive decorating tips to boot.
Here are 5 (of many) reasons to visit:
- Extraordinary Venue – You will get to view the beautiful gothic ‘castle’ that is Strawberry Hill House in its entirety.
- Over 40 exhibitors – All selling original Christmas gifts (as shown below).
- Styling Displays – Plenty of ideas for your Christmas table, wrapping presents and making your own decorations.
- Food Demos – Including ideas for somewhat healthier festive treats.
- Author Talks – Tickets available for these separately but include general entry also:
- 1030 A Tudor Christmas with Alison Weir & Siobhan Clarke; and
- 1230 The Little Book of Colour with author Karen Haller in conversation with Dulux Creative Director, Marianna Shillingford.
Here’s what you need to know….
When: 10am – 4pm on Sunday 17th November 2019
Where: Strawberry Hill House & St Mary’s University, 268 Waldegrave Road, Twickenham, TW1 4ST
Tickets: £5 general entry OR £15 author talks + general entry
Travel: Free parking in the area. 7 min walk from Strawberry Hill House Train Station with easy access to and from London and surrounding areas. Richmond is the nearest underground station with extensive bus links.
For more information and to book your tickets: click here.