We are currently hiring for the position of Kitchen Installation Site Surveyor to join our award-winning H|M team.
Humphrey Munson is a small tight knit company with the spirit of meritocracy at our core. Each member of the team plays an essential role in the smooth running of the company through design to manufacturing and finally to installation.
The responsibilities for the role of Kitchen Installation Site Surveyor include:
- Completing dimensional production surveys on-site at projects across the UK;
- Completing installation surveys on-site at projects across the UK;
- Installation sign off which is on-site at projects across the UK;
- End of project quality control review;
- Additional site visits as required;
- Liaising with contractor, client and fitters regarding technical queries;
- Gathering additional site information where required; and
- Producing comprehensive written reports with supporting photographs and videos for Project Manager and Installation Manager to review.
The ideal applicant will be:
- great at problem solving, proactive, positive, enthusiastic and a hard worker;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English with a particularly brilliant knack for dealing with multiple projects and large teams spread across the UK;
- confident and thorough at producing comprehensive, detail-led site reports;
- confident over the telephone and email; and
- excellent organisational skills, able to work to a deadline and get the job done.
The ideal applicant will have recent and relevant experience of the following:
- Site surveying;
- Kitchen installations;
- Kitchen manufacturing and cabinet making;
- Installation and staff coordination;
- Group working; and
- Competent email skills and Microsoft office experience.
As this role requires much time on site and therefore away from the H|M office, the successful applicant will have a full UK licence and be happy to stay away as and when required (occasional basis typically).
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email.