Humphrey Munson is hiring an M&E CAD Technician to work closely with the design, project management and installation teams at the company. Humphrey Munson has an unparalleled reputation for excellence in the design, manufacturing and installation of their projects across the UK and the world. HM specialise in kitchens but also undertake cabinetry design and installation in all rooms of the home. From multi-million pound new builds to listed renovations, the projects are wide ranging, complex in detail and exquisitely finished.
The role of M&E CAD Technician revolves around the preparation of accurate drawings to assist with M&E placement in HM projects and updating such drawings post survey. You will be working closely with the key teams at HM as well as the UK’s leading architect practices and interior designers on the very best and biggest projects being undertaken across the country. The role is based at the Humphrey Munson HQ in Felsted, Essex where their award winning showrooms, design studio and office and workshops are all located on one site. There will be the occasional requirement to attend site visits with the design and/or project management teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing preliminary issue service drawings for kitchens, bathrooms and all other rooms within the home, and then revising and reissuing as required.
- Producing accurate installation drawings for kitchens, bathrooms and all other rooms within the home.
- Producing accurate worktop drawings for kitchens, bathrooms and all other rooms within the home.
- Liaising with the design team to ensure the design intention is adhered to with regard to amendments.
- Ensuring the main contractor teams and engineer specialists on the various projects have all the requisite information, communicated through service drawings, in order to complete projects to the exacting standard expected by our clients.
- Maintaining an accurate directory of all required drawings on the HM server.
- Ensuring accurate referencing of drawings, including updating revision statuses post production survey and post installation survey.
- Producing all such other drawings as required by the project management team and installation to ensure the smooth running of projects.
You will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge / experience of AutoCAD.
- Ability to produce clear and comprehensive drawings.
- M&E design experience.
- Experience in delivery of building projects.
Humphrey Munson is a small tight knit company with the spirit of meritocracy at our core. Each member of the team plays an essential role in the smooth running of the company through design to manufacturing and finally to installation. This is a full time role.
Benefits include private health insurance, pension, gym on-site, parking and company events.
If you are interested in joining Humphrey Munson in this role, please send your CV to us at email@example.com, or contact us on 01371 821300 for further information.