Humphrey Munson makes award-winning beautiful handmade kitchens and cabinetry for the rest of the home. We are looking for a full-time Project Management Assistant to join our head office based in Felsted, Essex.
The role of Project Management Assistant will involve the following:
- Assisting with the management of HM projects across the UK;
- Liaising with clients by email and telephone as well as attending client meetings when necessary;
- Reviewing drawings with the design team, engineering solutions to assist with site installations; and
- General administration.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience of the construction industry in some way, shape or form and preference will be given to these individuals. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in what we do at HM. We have a close tight-knit team at HM so we need someone who has a positive, motivated and proactive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
The following specific skills are required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure;
- The ability to create and manage efficient and accurate programmes; and
- The ability to engineer solutions.
40 hours per week (please do not apply if you cannot commit to 40 hours per week). Competitive salary.
If you’d like to apply for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a short covering letter and your CV by email to the office at email@example.com.