We’ve teamed up with Burleigh Pottery to offer one lucky person the chance to WIN beautiful afternoon tea set for 4 worth £636. Discover the perfect marriage of craftsmanship and heritage as Humphrey Munson joins forces with Burleigh Pottery in an exclusive giveaway promotion. Both brands share a deep-rooted commitment to the timeless art of Handmade in England. With Humphrey Munson’s exquisite handmade kitchens and Burleigh Pottery’s exquisite handcrafted ceramics, this collaboration celebrates the connection between bespoke design and exceptional craftsmanship. Together, they epitomise the enduring beauty and attention to detail that only handcrafted pieces can offer.
Experience the essence of British luxury and elevate your home with the unmatched quality and charm of these two iconic brands.
- Blue Regal Peacock tea cup and saucer – view here
- Blue Regal Peacock milk tankard medium 1 pt – view here
- Blue Regal Peacock sugar bowl – view here
- Humphrey Munson bespoke oak serving tray made in any size up to Length 50cm x Width 40cm x Height 8cm, available in 6 finishes – view here
HOW TO ENTER
Simply click here and enter your email address.
CLOSING DATE: Saturday 5th August 6pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to competitions is free and open to anyone resident in the UK mainland, except for the employees of Humphrey Munson and Burleigh Pottery.
- Entries must be submitted in the format specified in the entry form. Humphrey Munson reserves the absolute right to reject any incorrect or incomplete entries. The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice and at the discretion of Humphrey Munson. The decision of Humphrey Munson to accept or reject an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Competition winners will be announced in within 7 days after the close of the competition and the winner will be emailed directly by the Humphrey Munson client services team.
- Winning entries and names of runners up will be published on the Humphrey Munson website.
- No alternative cash or otherwise to the stated prizes are available.
- Humphrey Munson shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only at their email address given on the entry form. Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. Humphrey Munson may award the prize to another entrant.
- By entering the competition each entrant gives consent for both Humphrey Munson and Burleigh Pottery to use their name and email address for mailing list purposes. Both Humphrey Munson and Burleigh Pottery are bound by the GDPR and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting us at any time.
- On receipt of an entry the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.