With all this lovely sunny weather, we’ve been really enjoying using the Wolf outdoor grill at the Felsted showroom and recently cooked a delicious BBQ lunch and included these smokey grilled chicken breasts. It was so delicious, simple and easy, we had to share it here….
I N G R E D I E N T S – Serves 4
4 chicken breasts, skin removed
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper
4 x garlic cloves, peeled and smashed, then finely chopped
Fresh coriander or parsley, roughly chopped
For the smokey rub:
1 tablespoon smoked sea salt
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon garlic granules / powder
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
M E T H O D
1. Preheat the outdoor grill.
2. Mix all the rub ingredients together in a small bowl (you’ll probably have some leftovers that can go into an airtight container for later).
3. Lay the chicken breasts between two sheets of greaseproof paper and flatten with a rolling pin. Next, add to a large dish and drizzle over some olive oil, add the chopped garlic and lemon juice and season with a little salt and pepper. Next, coat the chicken breasts really well with the rub. It’s good to let it all marinate for a few hours if you can, but I actually left it so last minute it was only 30 minutes and it still tasted amazing!
4. We grilled the chicken on the Wolf outdoor grill using indirect heat and searing at the last minute for additional colour and flavour. We’re planning to share a separate blog post on grill tips next month. We’re lucky our Purchasing Manager James is an absolute BBQ pro, and loves to grill meat, fish and veggies all year round!
5. If you don’t have an outdoor grill, you can grill in an oven under a full surface grill instead. We always use the MEATER probe to ensure the chicken is cooked perfectly every time.